Easily, quickly, and simply! With the i-bank Simple Pay service of NBG.
i-bank Simple Pay is a service of NBG that enables you to make payments to partner companies and organizations, including utilities, public agencies, NGOs, mobile and fixed telephony, insurance companies, pension funds etc. by charging your NBG account, through i-bank Internet Banking. You’ re also able to make your payments by charging your debit or credit card, MasterCard or Visa, issued by NBG or any other domestic or foreign bank or credit institution. The i-bank Simple Pay service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
When using i-bank Simple Pay, you can make your payments easily, quickly and simply by following these steps:
- Select the payment you want to make.
- Fill in the required information regarding the payment.
- Make payment by charging your NBG account or by using your debit or credit card issued by NBG or another bank.
- Your payment is executed in real time. Moreover, i-bank Simple Pay offers some additional features, such as:
- Creation and management of your personal profile
- Storage of your transaction details with a user-friendly name, so that you don't need to type them each time you want to perform a payment
- Recording and display of your transaction history.
By using i-bank Simple Pay:
- You save time, since you can easily make your payments wherever you have an internet connection.
- Your payments are executed immediately and you receive payment confirmations.
- You perform your transactions securely, using the secure electronic systems and infrastructure of NBG.
The Telephone Contact Center of National Bank is at your disposal 24 hours a day and provides you with on-line support for the i-bank Simple Pay service. Call 18 18 18 from a fixed or mobile phone if you’re in Greece, or +30 210-4848484 if you’re abroad.